Hey y’all, I’m Jessy but most people call me Jess.
I’m a bit hyperactive and overly obsessed with coffee, lifting heavy things over my head in a speedy manner, and making lots of new friends. I am head over heels and absolutely in awe of our beautiful, glorious, life-giving Creator.
“A life without passion is a life without purpose.”
Things I looooove:
- Making new friends in unexpected places
- Everything and anything fitness related
- The feel of a real book in my hands
- Traveling and adventuring around the world
- Doing cartwheels across the gym or Trader Joe’s
- Deep conversation with good friends
- Hiking up serene mountain trails
- Doing the Jeep wave at stop lights
- Running, Spartan Races and CrossFit
- Long walks at the beach as the sun slowly rises or sets
- The first sip of coffee in the morning
- Writing handwritten letters to someone I adore
- Roasting marshmallows around a campfire
- Petting all of the dogs
- Serving and teaching and learning, in any and all capacities
- Most of all, Jesus.