Speed, Strength, Stamina
- CFL1 Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer
- US Navy FITBOSS
- International Level Weightlifter
- International Elite Powerlifter: National and World Champion
- NCAA D1 Track and Field Athlete
- Competitive CrossFit and Spartan Race Athlete
- Sponsored CrossFit, Weightlifting, Powerlifting athlete
- Trained under Mark Bell at Super Training Gym, Dan Dudgeon, Ben Claridad, and with countless others in the strength world of fitness
- Train with and program for USMC Recon Marines, USMC Infantrymen, US Navy Sailors, D1 level Collegiate athletes, and elite and international elite lifters.
Results and Gratification Guaranteed.
I believe in approaching fitness and health from the holistic approach. I believe whether you want to lose 100 pounds, increase your deadlift, qualify for the CrossFit Games, or pursue a new sport, that being fit for life should be the ultimate goal. If you can deadlift 600 pounds you should also be able to climb a flight of stairs without being winded, if you want to run a sub 3 hour marathon, you should also be able to do a body weight pull up, and if you want to play football or soccer or surf, you should have a nice foundation of fitness.
Putting the PERSONAL in personal training.I believe in individualized programs specifically set and adjusted to the individual needs of every client and athlete. Everybody’s body is different. Goals are different. Metabolisms are different. Backgrounds are different.I care about the people I work with and want them to succeed. The purpose of personal training should be to help people. I want to help you reach your goals and find your version of a happy and healthy life.
> Personal Training & Strength:
- Basic Weight Loss & Intro to Lifting Programs
- Functional Fitness
- Powerlifting Athletes
- Strength & Conditioning for athletes
- Strength Cycles
- Running & Race prep
> Personalized Meal Plans/ Nutrition & Macro Coaching
Every client and athlete gets a one on one consultation to go over goals and to come up with a plan of action together. Every two weeks we will do a check in to adjust numbers according to progress. Every month at the athlete will get a new program cycle. My phone and email are available to contact me at any time. Every athlete matters and is important to me.
Remember: Dedication, determination,and drive are a recipe for success. Trust the program, be honest with me and yourself, be patient, and the results will come!